Wednesday 10 July 2013

Let's Go To Madrasah Ramadhan


Salam Ramadhan and good morning! I feel so overwhelmed now...I haven't gotten use to my new schedule, and now I have a new routine, even though just for a month....I am not complaining except the part where I still haven't replied all the messages I received since Thursday...I'm so sorry ladies....I will reply them slowly but surely, inshallah...

You know when I decided to tender my resignation, I didn't actually plan that I will welcome Ramadhan soon after that. I have been blessed that this is happening....and what's more was attending my first class with Ustazah Fatma...

I might have said this in my earlier blog post, but here's what she said....going into Ramadhan is like going to school, we reap all the pahalas and try to avoid any dosas....its is a special month, a month that is mentioned in the Quran. One has to prepare oneself for the beginning of the month and during the month...all the syaitans will be tied, the doors of hell are closed, however one still has one's nafsu...desire....Ramadhan is a month to train oneself to feel the pain (of the less fortunate), to go through everything in a very humble manner...eat less, spend less, do more ibadah and sedekah....and hopefully after going through the madrasah one will become a better person, and continues to do the ibadahs like in the madrasah....her ceramah was so beautiful....

...and for once, I didn't care how much money I have and how much I will make in Ramadhan....a lot of us will be busy selling cookies what not and I was one of them....I too wanted to do loads of cookies , but after the  ceramah...she said do whatever that you are able to do, don't tire yourself for you are to do ibadah at night....the terawikhs, witir, hajats, tahajjuds...Quran reading...these are more important...and do sedekah everyday! even though it might be a small gesture!

Ah...well then...I will follow what Ustazah said.....

I will make some cookies and offer them to you, whatever I make, whatever that is available....Biskut Dahlia and Almost Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can order your cakes and macarons also...I will baking Victoria Sandwich Cake, Sicilian Orange Cake, Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Cake and Devil's Food Chocolate Cake, inshaallah.  Please email me at haqyani@gmail.com or text me at 0193945608. Tq, peeps...

...for I want to spend a normal Ramadhan......



So...here's wishing you a blessed  Ramadhan as we never know if we will get to meet again next Ramadhan...

xoxo Yani thekitchenguardian

6 comments:

Sumaiyyah said...

Happy Ramadhan Kak Yani!

Anonymous said...

Ramadhan al Mubarak,

Dear Yani, could you share how you come to attend dr. Fatma's class? Is it a formal(with fee) class or informal class like tazkirah at masjid?
Sincerely, I am one of those who would like to become a better person, may be the class is what I need :D
ryaha

KG said...

Sumaiyah, sama sama

KG said...

Dear Ryaha, I attend her class on Thursdays in Surau Bukit Mulia Bukit Antarabangsa. In Ramadhan her classes will start at 10 wt solat Tasbih followed wt pesanan and tafsir. Tqs

Salwa said...

Salam Ramashan Yani

tqvm for your wonderful cakes (Valrhona choc cake)

my family members love them sooo much!!!


the best cake we had before Ramadhan :)

and thank you so much for sharing about Dr Fatma's class


may ALLAH blesses you dear Yani


Tengkubutang said...

hai.. nice to meet u,
follower no.515
done follow here,
do follow me back?..=)

http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails