Thursday 22 September 2011

It's The Macaron Fever!

Hmmmmm....I have been baking nightly since after Raya till last Tuesday! Took a night break on Tuesday and I'm back on the groove....inshaallah this will continue till December. I have planned to space out my orders...yeah I planned, haha...let's see how they will turn out!

Rima was in town, and I had a short lunch with her and Shida Dairimama....nowadays the topics range from baking, macarons (of course! what did we do wrong haha!!) and life...it was so good, so refreshing talking to them! Of course the part about sharing lunch, tqs Rima peghabih my kacang and soup and me pegahbih Shida's sandwiches and the neighbouring table asking us to hush down our voices was da bomb, haha! And Rima's macarons.....I just can't get enough of them!

Anyway...here's my tqs to the lovely peeps who had supported me....
2 Red Velvet Cakes for Dr Hafizah, tqs doc! Red Velvet cuppies for Sya, who had a few years back ordered my Beryani Udang and Profiteroles. Tqs Sya! And some red Velvet cuppies for Yong, too. Tqs Yong!
Macarons for Aqiqah for Ust Harun Din's Daughter, tq Yong...Almond Macarons with Peanut Butter in Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Passionfruit Curd
Macarons for Hantaran, ordered by Dik Ween, we last met when I was in Std one, tqs Dik Ween!
Hazelnut Macarons with Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream, and Double Choc using Valrhona....and...
Almond Macarons with Lemon White Choc Ganache and Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream...for Hantaran...and...
Mini Cakes...all ordred by Fuzana for her sweet niece Suraya for an Engagement Hantaran...Tqs Fuzana, Tqs Suraya!
Almond Macarons with Salted Caramel, Lemon White Choc GAnache, Homemade Raspberry Jam and Double Choc...ordered by Fina, my whizzy Whiz's cousin...tqs Fina, tq Whiz....

My attitude towarsd macaron making nowadays is 'just do it'....cant wait for the sun to shine, cant wait for the weekened to come before I whip some meringue...so far Alhamdulillah, Allah has been kind to me, despite the damp and gloomy weather, the macarons turned out fine, but yes, I dry the shells in the oven....

See you next week, have a lovely weekend, I will! Tra!

9 comments:

najmi said...

lapaaaar lg tgk pics2 nih (altho just had my lunch).:)

Rima said...

I loike the mini cakes.. i loike anything that is mini! haha

Memang shiok bila dapat bertemu.. lots to talk and usually macam tak cukup masa gitu.. next time harus sembang lagi lama preferable tempat yg orang tak akan suruh kita hush hush hahaha

fuzana said...

Darling ... those mini cakes are gonna make you a star!

Hiemash Erdawathy Hussain said...

kak...bila bole merasa your yummy macs nie :)

KG said...

najmi...either you can buat or order, haha!

KG said...

rima...you like anythg tt's mini.....including...hahaha!see you again soon!

KG said...

fuzana...i'd like think i'm a star in my own kitchen, haha! tqs for the order!

KG said...

hiemash, hantarqlah email...kalau i ada masa boleh jer i buatkan for you, inshaallah!

JIE said...

Salam KG,
Just came across ur blog, and those pics of macarons are driving me insane at this time of the night... *drool* :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails